In this final installment of the subsystem entry command article series I present the Work with Subsystem Entry (WRKSBSE) command. The WRKSBSE command allows you to select all or a subset of the subsystem descriptions found on your system. For each subsystem description the Work with Subsystem Entries list panel enables you to run any of the previously published subsystem entry commands as well as a few of the native System i subsystem commands.
As for the subsystem entry commands, to sum it all up – here’s a list of the subsystem entry commands presented in this article series so far:
- Work with Routing Entries (WRKRTGE)
- Work with Job Queue Entries (WRKJOBQE)
- Work with Autostart Job Entries (WRKAJE)
- Work with Prestart Job Entries (WRKPJE)
- Work with Communication Entries (WRKCMNE)
- Work with Work Station Entries (WRKWSE)
I’ve included links at the end of this article to the three articles including the subsystem entry commands listed above.
Download the save file containing the source code.