When searching through the iSeries Network Club Tech Systems Management Forum, I saw a posting from a subscriber who needed a utility to list *DISABLED user profiles. It seemed to me like a nice capability to have. I discussed this with Carsten Flensburg, and he put his special spin on the utility provided here, which provides the ability to list user profiles that are *DISABLED, but also goes a long way past that requirement. Carsten is such a smart guy!
The utility presented this issue is the command ANZUSRPRF (Analyze User Profiles). You select the listing you want from these options.
- *DISABLED – User Profiles
- *EXPIRED – User Profiles
- *INVSIGNON – User Profiles with invalid sign-on attempts
- *NOGROUP – User Profiles that are not a member of a group profile
- *NOPWD – User Profiles with password *NONE
- *NOLMTCAP – User Profiles with LMTCPB(*NO or *PARTIAL)
You can also select whether you want to include or exclude IBM created User Profiles.